Experience Charleston’s 300 years of living history
Adults $23 | Children (4-11) $14 | 90 minutes. Mini-Bus Tour departs from the Visitors Center at 375 Meeting Street. Please check in directly with the dispatcher at the Gray Line Bus in the Bus Shed, located behind the visitor center. Daily Tours begin at 9:30am Final Departure time of the day at 2:30pm/ 3:00pm. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour time you booked. Tours depart on time and the time on your voucher is the full length of your tour. Call 843-722-4444 or Email email@example.com.
Tour's Start Location:
All tours start at 375 Meeting Street (The Bus Shed - between John & Ann Streets behind the Visitor Center), Charleston SC 29403. You may check in directly with your Gray Line Representative at the bus. If you have trouble finding us, please call 843-722-4444.
• Please make sure to arrive 20 minutes prior to tour start time. You will not be entitled to a refund or rescheduling if you are late and miss the tour.
• Food and beverages are not allowed on buses
• There is parking available for $2 per hour.
• Non-refundable cannot be rescheduled – once purchased. (tickets cannot be refunded & cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
• Tours take place rain or shine. The tour runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the tour, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
For questions regarding tours:
• Contact the Gray Line of Charleston office at 843-722-4444 or email us at Charleston@grayline.com