Tour Fort Sumter, “where the Civil War began,” plus visit historic areas around Charleston on this combo bus tour. Points of interest include Battery Seawall & more.
- Adult Ages 12-61
- Senior Ages 62+
- Child Ages 4-11
- Infant Ages 3 & Under • Must Book 1 Adult or Senior First
Discover Over 300 Years of City History
Take a journey through Charleston’s 300 years of living history with our licensed tour guides. Experience the Old Market area and the historic homes and churches where generations of Charlestonians worked, lived, and worshiped. Step out of the air-conditioned minibus onto the famous Battery Seawall.
- Charleston’s Historic Homes
- The Battery Sea Wall
- Historic Churches
- Old Market Area
- The Four Corners of Law
- Rainbow Row
- Please confirm date and times before submitting reservation.
- Please note that booking times are exact and not an arrival window.
- Changes may be made on a space-available basis.
- Departs from the Visitors Center at 375 Meeting Street.
- Must cancel scheduled tour 24 hours prior to tour departure time in order to receive a full refund.
- Please note the City of Charleston does not allow hop-on-hop-off services.
- Daily tours begin at 10:00 a.m.
- We are committed to responsible tourism and traveler safety. To view our Health and Safety Policy click here.