Enjoy your tour through the beautiful city of Charleston and discover over 300 years of history in the streets of this must-visit location on a Gray Line bus tour.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 4-11
- Infant Ages 3 & Under • Must Book 1 Adult First
Tour the City & Fort Sumter on a Combo Tour
Experience the Old Market area and the historic homes and churches where generations of Charlestonians worked, lived, and worshiped.
Step out of the air-conditioned minibus onto the famous Battery Seawall. See and hear about Fort Sumter, the Harbor of History, and the Aircraft Carrier Yorktown at Patriots Point.
PLUS enjoy a cruise to historic Fort Sumter “where the Civil War began.” The Fort Sumter tour lasts 2 1/4 hours and may be taken with the city tour, or you may split them and take them on different days.
Your Ticket Includes
- 90-minute guided tour of historic Charleston
- Cruise to historic Fort Sumter. Includes a 30-minute cruise to the fort, approx. one hour on Fort Sumter for visitation and a 30-minute return cruise.
- Tours run consecutively. Breaking tours up will not include complimentary transportation.
- Complimentary transportation to and from the Fort Sumter Visitor Education Center.
- Charleston’s Historic Homes
- The Battery Sea Wall
- Historic Churches
- Old Market Area
- The Four Corners of Law
- Rainbow Row
- Fort Sumter
- Aircraft Carrier Yorktown
- America’s longest cable-stayed bridge
- Charleston’s bustling Port
- Please confirm date and times before submitting the reservation.
- Times listed denote City Tour portion only. Please allow extra time for combination tours.
- Please note that booking times are exact and not an arrival window.
- Changes may be made on a space-available basis.
- There is no hop on/off service in the city of Charleston.
- Must cancel scheduled tour 24 hours prior to tour departure time in order to receive a full refund.
- All Gray Line City Tours depart from the Charleston Visitors Center located at 375 Meeting Street.
- Boat Vouchers: Gray Line guests will receive vouchers for boat passage to Fort Sumter upon check-in with the Gray Line dispatcher.
- We are committed to responsible tourism and traveler safety. To view our Health and Safety Policy click here.