Enjoy your tour through the beautiful city of Charleston and discover over 300 years of history in the streets of this must-visit location on a Gray Line bus tour.
Historic City Tour & Southern Mansion Combo
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 4-11
- Infant Ages 3 & Under • Must Book 1 Adult First
Charleston Mansion & City Tour
Take a journey through Charleston’s 300 years of living history with our licensed tour guides. Experience the Old Market area and the historic homes and churches where generations of Charlestonians worked, lived, and worshiped.
Step out of the air-conditioned minibus onto the famous Battery Seawall. See and hear about Fort Sumter, the Harbor of History, and the Aircraft Carrier Yorktown at Patriots Point.
PLUS enjoy a tour through the elegant interior of a fully-restored historic home – the Joseph Manigault House. Come and enjoy the beauty and hospitality of one of America’s most historic cities.
Your Ticket Includes
- 90-minute guided tour of historic Charleston
- Tour of the fully restored historic home
- Charleston’s Historic Home
- The Battery Sea Wall
- Historic Churches
- Old Market Area
- The Four Corners of Law
- Rainbow Row
- Tour a Restored Historic Home (Joseph Manigault House)
- Please confirm date and times before submitting reservation.
- Please note that booking times are exact and not an arrival window.
- Changes may be made on a space-available basis.
- Departs from the Visitors Center at 375 Meeting Street starting at 10:00 a.m. with the final departure of the day at 3:00 p.m.
- Must cancel scheduled tour 24 hours prior to tour departure time in order to receive a full refund.
- Please note the City of Charleston does not allow hop-on-hop-off services.
- House & buses are not handicap-accessible.
- Please note there are no restrooms available on the house tour.
- We are committed to responsible tourism and traveler safety.