Enjoy your tour through the beautiful city of Charleston and discover over 300 years of history in the streets of this must-visit location on a Gray Line bus tour.
Historic City Tour and Live Narrated Harbor Cruise
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 4-11
- Infant Ages 3 & Under • Must Book 1 Adult First
Historic City Cruise & Tour Experience
Experience the Old Market area and the historic homes and churches where generations of Charlestonians worked, lived, and worshiped. Step out of the air-conditioned minibus onto the famous Battery Seawall.
PLUS enjoy a boat tour of Charleston Harbor narrated by licensed tour guides. See and hear about Fort Sumter, the history of the harbor & the Aircraft Carrier Yorktown at Patriots Point.
Harbor tour lasts 90 min. and may be taken with the city tour. Please note that there is a 30 to 45 minute wait between the bus tour and harbor tour.
Your Ticket Includes
- 90-minute guided tour of historic Charleston
- 90-minute boat tour of Charleston Harbor narrated by licensed tour guides.
- Complimentary transportation to and from SpiritLine Cruises’ Charleston Harbor Tour departure point.
- Charleston’s Historic Homes
- The Battery Sea Wall
- Historic Churches
- Old Market Area
- The Four Corners of Law
- Rainbow Row
- Fort Sumter
- Aircraft Carrier Yorktown
- America’s longest cable-stayed bridge
- Charleston’s Harbor of History
- Please confirm date and times before submitting reservation.
- Please note that booking times are exact and not an arrival window.
- Changes may be made on a space-available basis.
- Must cancel scheduled tour 24 hours prior to tour departure time in order to receive a full refund.
- Departs from the Visitors Center at 375 Meeting Street.
- Harbor Tours are available March through November.
- Please note the City of Charleston does not allow hop-on-hop-off services.
- We are committed to responsible tourism and traveler safety.