Enjoy your tour through the beautiful city of Charleston and discover over 300 years of history in the streets of this must-visit location on a Gray Line bus tour.
Historic City Tour and Live Narrated Harbor Cruise
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 4-11
- Infant Ages 3 & Under • Must Book 1 Adult First
Historic City Cruise & Tour Experience
Experience the Old Market area and the historic homes and churches where generations of Charlestonians worked, lived, and worshiped. Step out of the air-conditioned minibus onto the famous Battery Seawall.
PLUS enjoy a boat tour of Charleston Harbor narrated by licensed tour guides. See and hear about Fort Sumter, the history of the harbor & the Aircraft Carrier Yorktown at Patriots Point.
Harbor tour lasts 90 min. and may be taken with the city tour, or you may split them and take them on different days.
Your Ticket Includes
- 90-minute guided tour of historic Charleston
- 90-minute boat tour of Charleston Harbor narrated by licensed tour guides.
- Complimentary transportation to and from SpiritLine Cruises’ Charleston Harbor Tour departure point.
- Charleston’s Historic Homes
- The Battery Sea Wall
- Historic Churches
- Old Market Area
- The Four Corners of Law
- Rainbow Row
- Fort Sumter
- Aircraft Carrier Yorktown
- America’s longest cable-stayed bridge
- Charleston’s Harbor of History
- Please confirm date and times before submitting reservation.
- Please note that booking times are exact and not an arrival window.
- Changes may be made on a space-available basis.
- Must cancel scheduled tour 24 hours prior to tour departure time in order to receive a full refund.
- Departs from the Visitors Center at 375 Meeting Street.
- Harbor Tours are available March through November.
- Please note the City of Charleston does not allow hop-on-hop-off services.
- We are committed to responsible tourism and traveler safety. To view our Health and Safety Policy click here.