Tour of Historic Charleston PLUS a Narrated Tour of Charleston Harbor
Take a journey through Charleston’s 300 years of living history with our licensed tour guides. Experience the Old Market area and the historic homes and churches where generations of Charlestonians worked, lived and worshiped. Step out of the air-conditioned minibus onto the famous Battery Seawall. See and hear about Fort Sumter, the Harbor of History and the Aircraft Carrier Yorktown at Patriots Point. PLUS Enjoy a boat tour of Charleston harbor narrated by licensed tour guides.
This tour combines our 90 minute Historic City Tour with a 90 minute narrated, non-stop Harbor Tour. the harbor tour may be taken in conjunction with the city tour or you may choose to split them up and take them on separate days.
Gray Line City Tours depart every 30 minutes from 9:30am until 3:00pm from the Charleston Visitors Center located at 375 Meeting Street.
Tours Start Location:
All tours start at 375 Meeting Street (The Bus Shed - between John & Ann Streets), Charleston SC 29403. You may check in directly with your Gray Line Representative at the bus. If you have trouble finding us, please call 843-722-4444.
• Please make sure to arrive 20 minutes prior to tour start time. You will not be entitled to a refund or rescheduling if you are late and miss the tour.
• Food and beverages are not allowed on buses
• There is parking available for $2 per hour.
• Non-refundable cannot be rescheduled – once purchased. (tickets cannot be refunded & cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
• Tours take place rain or shine. The tour runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the tour, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
For questions regarding tours:
• Contact the Gray Line of Charleston office at 843-722-4444 or email us at Charleston@grayline.com