Enjoy your tour of Charleston as your guide points out important sights, and visit the Charleston Museum to learn all about the South Carolina Lowcountry and natural history.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 4-11
- Infant Ages 3 & Under • Must Book 1 Adult First
Tour Charleston & the Historic Boone Plantation
Combine our Historic City Tour with a visit to Boone Hall Plantation, one of America’s oldest working plantations.
Enter through the spectacular Avenue of Oaks (think Gone With The Wind), then take a guided tour through the elegant and beautiful mansion.
Take a self-guided tour through the original slave cabins. Learn about the African American experience on the Slave Street historic presentation by a knowledgeable guide. You can also tour the gardens, the butterfly pavilion, and more.
Your Ticket Includes
- 90-minute guided tour of historic Charleston
- Admission to Boone Hall Plantation; allow 4 hours for this segment of the combo.
- The Battery Sea Wall
- Charleston’s Historic Homes
- Historic Churches
- Old Market
- The Four Corners of Law
- Rainbow Row
- Avenue of Oaks
- Boone Hall Plantation House
- Boone Hall Slave Cabin
- Please confirm date before submitting reservation.
- Please note that booking times are exact and not an arrival window.
- Departs from the Visitors Center at 375 Meeting Street.
- Tour begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Must cancel scheduled tour 24 hours prior to tour departure time in order to receive a full refund.
- Please note the City of Charleston does not allow hop-on-hop-off services.
- We are committed to responsible tourism and traveler safety. To view our Health and Safety Policy click here.
- Changes may be made on a space available basis