Visit Boone Hall Plantation, one of America’s oldest working plantations, on an educational tour. Visit the original slave cabins, plantation house, and more.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 4-11
- Infant Ages 3 & Under • Must Book 1 Adult First
Enjoy One of America’s Best Gardens
Combine our historic city tour with a tour of Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, selected as one of “America’s Most Beautiful Gardens” by Travel Leisure Magazine.
Take a guided tour of the Drayton family home founded in 1676. Take in the beauty of the plantation’s wetland, lakes, forests, and marshes with a nature train ride. See everything from alligators and turtles to herons and egrets on this 45-minute tram ride.
Your Ticket Includes
- Tour lasts 6 1/2 hours from start to finish.
- 45-minute guided house tour
- 45-minute nature tram tour
- Transportation to and from plantation
- Historic City Tour – 2:30 p.m. that same day
- Petting Zoo
- The Conservatory
- Orientation Theater
- The Peacock Café
- The Old African American Cabin
- Gift Shop
- Please confirm date and times before submitting the reservation.
- Please note that booking times are exact and not an arrival window.
- Departs from the Visitors Center at 375 Meeting Street.
- Please note the City of Charleston does not allow hop-on-hop-off services.
- Must cancel scheduled tour 24 hours prior to tour departure time in order to receive a full refund.
- Changes may be made on a space-available basis.
- We are committed to responsible tourism and traveler safety. To view our Health and Safety Policy click here.
- Changes may be made on a space available basis