Visit Boone Hall Plantation, one of America’s oldest working plantations, on an educational tour. Visit the original slave cabins, plantation house, and more.
Historic City Tour and S.C. Aquarium Combo
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 4-11
- Infant Ages 3 & Under • Must Book 1 Adult First
Discover Historic Locations & Visit the Charleston Aquarium
Combine 100 historic district points of interest on the Gray Line City Tour with a captivating journey through the South Carolina Aquarium.
Go from the mountains to the sea featuring 602 unique habitats, including the 385,000-gallon Great Ocean Tank.
- Charleston’s Historic Homes
- The Battery Sea Wall
- Historic Churches
- Old Market Area
- The Four Corners of Law
- Rainbow Row
- Ticket to the S.C. Aquarium
- Please confirm date and times before submitting reservation.
- This combination does NOT include transportation to the aquarium or a guided tour of the aquarium.
- Please note that booking times are exact and not an arrival window.
- Changes may be made on a space-available basis.
- Departs from the Visitors Center at 375 Meeting Street.
- Please note the City of Charleston does not allow hop-on-hop-off services
- Must cancel scheduled tour 24 hours prior to tour departure time in order to receive a full refund.
- We are committed to responsible tourism and traveler safety.