See Charleston and tour the interior of a Southern Mansion
Sit back and enjoy your visit in a relaxing atmosphere as our licensed guide narrates over 300 years of American history. Travel through narrow streets lined with townhouses of colonial planters. See where generations of patriots lived, worked and worshiped in some of America’s oldest religious buildings. Listen to fascinating stories of the American Revolution and the War between the States.
Your trip will include a stop at the Battery Waterfront and a tour of the elegant interior of a restored historic home. Departs from the Visitors Center at 375 Meeting Street every 30 minutes (on the hour and half hour) starting at 9:30am with the final departure of the day at 2:30pm/3:00 (Sunday schedule varies).
ours Start Location:
All tours start at 375 Meeting Street (The Bus Shed - between John & Ann Streets), Charleston SC 29403. You may check in directly with your Gray Line Representative at the bus. If you have trouble finding us, please call 843-722-4444.
• Please make sure to arrive 20 minutes prior to tour start time. You will not be entitled to a refund or rescheduling if you are late and miss the tour.
• Food and beverages are not allowed on buses
• There is parking available for $2 per hour.
• Non-refundable cannot be rescheduled – once purchased. (tickets cannot be refunded & cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
• Tours take place rain or shine. The tour runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the tour, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
For questions regarding tours:
• Contact the Gray Line of Charleston office at 843-722-4444 or email us at Charleston@grayline.com