See Historic Charleston & one of her famous Plantations
Combine our Historic city tour with a tour of Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, selected as one of “America’s Most Beautiful Gardens” by Travel Leisure Magazine. Take a guided tour of the Drayton family home founded in 1676. Take in the beauty of the plantations wetland, lakes, forests and marshes with a Nature Train ride. See everything from alligators and turtles to herons and egrets on this 45 minute tram ride. Magnolia Plantation offers additional tours available upon check-in for an additional fee with time permitting. Tours depart from the Charleston Visitor Center daily at 9:30. Limited space available, reservations recommended. Reserve at graylineofcharleston.com or by calling 843-722-4444.
ours Start Location:
All tours start at 375 Meeting Street (The Bus Shed - between John & Ann Streets), Charleston SC 29403. You may check in directly with your Gray Line Representative at the bus. If you have trouble finding us, please call 843-722-4444.
• Please make sure to arrive 20 minutes prior to tour start time. You will not be entitled to a refund or rescheduling if you are late and miss the tour.
• Food and beverages are not allowed on buses
• There is parking available for $2 per hour.
• Non-refundable cannot be rescheduled – once purchased. (tickets cannot be refunded & cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
• Tours take place rain or shine. The tour runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the tour, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
For questions regarding tours:
• Contact the Gray Line of Charleston office at 843-722-4444 or email us at Charleston@grayline.com