At Gray Line Charleston, taking care of our team members and visitors is of paramount importance to us and has been our company motto for many years. The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to elevate our standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. To ensure we provide you with the safest experience, we have made several changes to best serve you during this time.
- All Visitors and Gray Line Charleston Guides are required to have a facemask or faceshield while on the tour bus for the duration of the tour and in close proximity to each other. Should you not have a facemask the Gray Line Guide will supply one to you free of charge. In addition, the Gray Line Guide has hand sanitizer upon request.
- To maximize social distancing we have reduced the maximum capacity for each tour to 14 Visitors. Seats are blocked off alternating rows and adjacent seats to promote social distancing. Please note, while this will provide distance between parties it will only offer 4-5 feet between parties.
- We have established robust cleaning and disinfecting protocols. These protocols include cleaning and sanitizing buses before and after each tour with a deep clean at the end of each day. Wiping down high touch points such as handles railings, and more.
- Please social distance when boarding and exiting the bus.
- Before getting underway, your Gray Line Guide will make an announcement to remind all visitors to practice social distancing for the safety of all passengers and that facemask must be worn during the tour.
- We recommend the CDC’s website (www.cdc.gov) as a resource for ways that you can best protect yourself from becoming ill. Additionally, we encourage you to wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer and/or anti-bacterial wipes when traveling.
- All Visitors are required to sign the waiver before the tour can begin. This waiver states “You (the Visitor) are healthy and have not exhibited any signs of COVID-19 related illness in the last 14 days;
Should you have any questions about this
please ask the Gray Line Guide or call our office at 843-722-4444.
Thank you for your patronage!