City Tour and SC Aquarium Ticket
• Charleston's Historic Homes • The Battery Sea Wall • Historic Churches • Old Market Area • The Four Corners of Law • Rainbow Row • Ticket to the S.C. Aquarium • PLEASE NOTE: this combination does NOT include Transportation to the Aquarium or a guided tour of the Aquarium.
Boarding the Gray Line Tours bus for a citywide viewing of historic Charleston, SC begins at a destination in itself. Tour check-in occurs in the Charleston Area Visitors Center. The Visitors Center is an informative site to help you maximize your time in this historic South Carolina port city. Pick-up an array of colorful Visitors Guides and brochures. Enjoy interactive Displays and Maps assisting with your orientation to Charleston and her surrounding sea islands. You and your travelling companions will board your Gray Line Tours bus in the adjacent ‘Bus Shed’ area. Gray Line Tour’s 20 to 25-passenger Mini-Buses are specially designed to access downtown’s narrow streets. You will marvel at the close-up views of historic Charleston’s most significant details that larger buses often miss. After being ‘Welcomed Aboard’ by your knowledgeable and informative Licensed Tour Guide driver, you will be pleased to find comfortable and spacious seating. Gray Line Tour buses are clean. The windows large and clear. On hot and humid Lowcountry Summer days, Gray Line’s climate-controlled buses are a welcome and pleasant way to explore historic Charleston. The Historic Charleston Tour of this old city is a one-and-a-half-hour up close and personal experience that includes at least 100 points-of-interest! Learn more about Charleston history, with a stop along Charleston’s picturesque High Battery lined with historically significant majestic homes.You will need your camera to stroll the seawall of the High Battery for waterfront views of Charleston Harbor, Fort Sumter and Patriots Point with the USS Yorktown. Whitepoint Gardens is the famous park adjacent to the High Battery, pirate lore included. From the American Revolution to the Civil War and including colorful tales of Pirates to Ghosts, this Historic City Tour will entertain you with 300 years of vibrant Charlestonian history. You will learn the city’s pivotal role in America’s origins and see many historic and unforgett
ours Start Location:
All tours start at 375 Meeting Street (The Bus Shed - between John & Ann Streets), Charleston SC 29403. You may check in directly with your Gray Line Representative at the bus. If you have trouble finding us, please call 843-722-4444.
• Please make sure to arrive 20 minutes prior to tour start time. You will not be entitled to a refund or rescheduling if you are late and miss the tour.
• Food and beverages are not allowed on buses
• There is parking available for $2 per hour.
• Non-refundable cannot be rescheduled – once purchased. (tickets cannot be refunded & cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
• Tours take place rain or shine. The tour runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the tour, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
For questions regarding tours:
• Contact the Gray Line of Charleston office at 843-722-4444 or email us at Charleston@grayline.com