Year around - less the major holidays
90 minute guided tour of historic Charleston Admission to Boone Hall Plantation; allow 4 hours for this segment of the combo
This tour combines our 90 minute Historic Charleston City Tour with a tour of Boone Hall Plantation. The trip to Boone Hall lasts approximately 3 1/2 hours. The city and plantation tour combo is available at 9:30 AM in order to connect to the 11:15 departure to the plantation. There is a snack bar with sandwiches and salads at the plantation. This time allows Gray Line of Charleston to provide you with transportation to the plantation as well as your transportation back to the Visitor’s Center. All Gray Line City Tours depart from the Charleston Visitors Center located at 375 Meeting Street. At Boone Hall Plantation guests will enjoy a 30 minute guided house tour. The remainder of the time at the plantation guests can partake in any of the following options available: “Exploring the Gullah Culture”, Plantation Coach Tour, Black History in America Exhibit, Slave Street and History Presentation, Garden Tour, and Butterfly Pavilion. Limited Availability Reservations Recommended
ours Start Location:
All tours start at 375 Meeting Street (The Bus Shed - between John & Ann Streets), Charleston SC 29403. You may check in directly with your Gray Line Representative at the bus. If you have trouble finding us, please call 843-722-4444.
• Please make sure to arrive 20 minutes prior to tour start time. You will not be entitled to a refund or rescheduling if you are late and miss the tour.
• Food and beverages are not allowed on buses
• There is parking available for $2 per hour.
• Non-refundable cannot be rescheduled – once purchased. (tickets cannot be refunded & cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
• Tours take place rain or shine. The tour runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the tour, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
For questions regarding tours:
• Contact the Gray Line of Charleston office at 843-722-4444 or email us at Charleston@grayline.com